Markets in developing economies represent opportunity but are challenging when it comes to understanding values. Many business’ have a complex asset bases consisting of infrastructure, moveable assets, work in progress etc. The international regulatory requirements (IFRS) plus reporting requirements of many asset managers require regular valuations to accurately establish value.
The highest Professional Standards
- Using RICS standards and conforming to the „Red Book” provides confidence in professional standards and valuation methodology and is globally recognised.
- Annual audited reports with RICS valuation; semi-annual interim reports add credibility and strength to a portfolio.
- Industry recognised as the only professional services provider who can provide RICS valuations across multiple countries and jurisdictions.
- Market value
- Adopt principles of RICS, market valuations based on most recent comparable market evidence.
- Declared and highlighted assumptions where relevant.
- Comparables captured through an existing database of transactional data.
- Long standing relationships with existing operators allows detailed transactional data to be disclosed.
- Monitoring state policy and development.