Staying on top of the market is not just about being aware of the latest assets but also keeping track of all market activity to truly understand value. Brown & Co has an extensive track record of sourcing and disposing of high quality assets on behalf of investors and representing their interests through the acquisition or disposal process.
- Local agent and intermediary networks – everyday work.
- Professionals networks – investors, accountants and lawyers.
- Established client base – existing farming enterprises.
- State sell offs .
- Structural Disposals from large scale vertical holdings.
Active pursuit of Opportunities
- Many developing markets are inefficient and require pro-active pursuit of opportunities.
- Contact network absolutely key.
- Dedicated resources that are examining opportunities all the time.
- Regular meetings with regional agents and intermediaries on a regular basis.
- Database tracking – build on existing database used to keep track of land and contacts.
- Weekly agency meetings – healthy debate of strategy and market trends.
- Monthly progress reports – to demonstrate pipeline development and transparency.
- Scoring system – to prioritise opportunities.